domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

Carolin, sexy feet

IMG_1490
IMG_1503
IMG_1455
IMG_1456
IMG_1329


Carolin´s sexy feet en Flickr
She says:
My shoe size:
EUR 37
UK 4
US 6


Hi footlovers,

my name is Carolin, 27 years old from Germany.

In the last years I had several friends and affairs that were totally hypnotized by my sexy feet. Some of them just wanted to suck on my tiny toes and finally wanted to spray their cum on my soft soles.
It seems that you guys are really crazy for my feet and so I decided to let the footfetish world be part of them with my own website www.carostoes.com

Enjoy my pictures and don´t be afraid to contact me via Yahoo Messenger.
Messy tributes to my feet are welcome :-)

Are there any other girls who like female feet, too?

Carolin

(del perfil de Carolin en Flickr)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario